Thursday 4 June 2020

Everything Matters

June 4th 2020

half of the world is in turmoil, and because of that I feel it inappropriate to share my mindfulness journey or tips on meditation. Instead I feel that I should remain silent, to a degree, to remain positive that an outcome will occur that satisfies those brave protesters and that change will happen soon.

We, and I am speaking as a UK citizen, are limited daily by a corrupt government who silence media and deal in lies; the USA, the land of the free, appears to have the same and it has led to violence not seen in years. This is a pivotal moment, and all in the middle of a pandemic that neither country has got a hold of. 

The disgusting behavior of the police in the US is rightly being reported globally. It is a disgrace, something that J R Ballard or Ray Bradbury would have written hoping it remained fiction. It is not fiction, it is a democracy fast becoming a dictatorship.

Britain be warned because we are dangerously close to a similar fight.


We must stay true; stay safe; stay strong and stay kind. Hate is only fuelled by hate. 



1 comment:

  1. I agree Zac. We all need to stand together against injustice,illtreatment, racism, discrimation and treat each other with kindness, love and dignity. When will governments and corporates understand this?

    ReplyDelete

Benefits of Being Mad - MIE

  Along with existence I received a way of existing, or a style. All my actions and thoughts are related to this structure, even a philosoph...